I just finished up my fall semester in Alicante, Spain. Studying abroad was something I waited for since high school when I went to Oxford for three weeks. I traveled all over the south of Spain and even Europe. I am so sad that I had to leave mi vida española. I already miss my host family and daily walks for a café con leche. Though, I know I'll be back someday!
Here are some of my favorite things I did…
1. Los arroces más ricos del mundo
2. Mercados - all the freshness!
3. Hiking to the top of Calpe
4. Barcelona! (and being with this boy)
4. New friends, and adventuring the pueblos