Friday, January 24, 2014

Post-College/Study Abroad Real World Shock

Hello friends! I know this blog has been dead for quite sometime, but I was a busy college student for the past three and a half years, while now I am officially a college graduate! What?! I can't believe it either.

I just finished up my fall semester in Alicante, Spain. Studying abroad was something I waited for since high school when I went to Oxford for three weeks. I traveled all over the south of Spain and even Europe. I am so sad that I had to leave mi vida española. I already miss my host family and daily walks for a café con leche. Though, I know I'll be back someday! 


Here are some of my favorite things I did…

1. Los arroces más ricos del mundo 

2. Mercados - all the freshness!

3. Hiking to the top of Calpe
















4. Barcelona! (and being with this boy)
















4. New friends, and adventuring the pueblos 


Biar, Spain

Altea, Spain

Guadalest, Spain

5. Vino, vino, vino


Currently I am back home with my parents (typical college grad) and trying to find something to do with my life! As for now, I'm going to try to keep updating this blog with my post-college adventures.

Hasta pronto, amigos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment