Friday, March 7, 2014

Current Obsessions: March Edition

Here are a few things that I'm currently obsessing over the past few weeks.

1. Smart Barre! 
























It's an amazing workout if you're not big weight lifting. I'm a runner, so I always get way too much cardio compared to weight lifting.

2. Green Smoothies- actually, I'm addicted. 



















Maybe they are always the HEALTHIEST...I made one the other day with chocolate peanut butter in it...definitely recommend it if you are giving up desserts for lent ;)

3. Paperless Post

















Okay, if anyone is as in love with cards as I am, they will also be obsessed with Paperless Post. An eco-friendly way to send super cute cards. 

4. Chemex
























I just got one for my birthday this year and can't go back. Even a French Press doesn't do the trick. Sidenote: Has anyone tried MADCAP coffee? The Ardi blend is my favorite. 

5. The Levo League
























Great advice for young women professionals on interviewing, networking, powerful women to follow, etc. There is also job listings and Local Levo where you can connect with other women in your area! 

Check out their March Check List to know what things are going on this month!

Images: Google & Personal (Chemex)



No comments:

Post a Comment