Sunday, March 9, 2014

High tea on High Street Kinsington

So, since I was WAY behind on blogging while I was abroad, I'm going to go back and reflect on the places I visited while I was in Spain. My first trip was to London. 
____________________

One of my favorite places I visited while I was abroad was London. Yes, I know, it's not very eclectic compared to Morocco or something. But, I went with my sister who was also in Spain, and we decided to focus on going to the cute local spots instead of the big touristy ones which we had already visited anyway so it made it different than your average London trip to see Big Ben or the Eye of London (which are extremely cool too).

My favorite area was definitely High Street Kinsington. I could live there and drink high tea everyday. We found a TINY place called Candela's and it was perfect for an afternoon tea and scones!

















My sister at Candela's, bring on the clotted cream!




















Tea sandwiches (cucumber feta & mint, smoked salmon & cream cheese with dill and lemon), scones, clotted cream, and lemon curd...

A few of my other favorite parts of London:



Okay, who can't say they don't love Harrod's. Especially during Christmas time. 


Surprise! Opening of JCrew in London on Regent's Street. 


Annnnd... this one is obvious. Izzy's off to Hogwart's! (She was Slytherine, I was Gryffindor) 


Victoria & Albert Museum. Must go in London! 

No comments:

Post a Comment