Monday, June 27, 2011

chocolate heaven

The other night I was having a major sweet tooth (nothing new there). So I was exploring around online to find something new to make. I always make cookies and cupcakes but this time I wanted to try something different. I found this chocolate soufflĂ© recipe on one of my favorite blogs cupcakes and cashmere. She always has the most delicious recipes. You should definitely check her blog out if you haven't already!




Step one: dust two (or four) oven-safe mugs with cocoa powder


Step 2: Mix ingredients together


Step three: Pour batter into mugs and bake for approximately 7-10 minutes


Step four: Take out of oven and dust with powdered sugar


Step five: Eat! 


Everyone MUST try this recipe. It is heaven in a cup. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment